Dubai Industrial City Freezone
New Hub For The Growth Of The Floriculture Industry
About Industrial City
A haven to investors in the industrial sector, DIC (Dubai Industrial City) is a leading manufacturing and logistics hub that enables businesses to be a major part of Dubai’s growing industrial sector.
Sprawling over a glorious 560 million square feet, DIC offers industrial land,high-tech warehouses, accommodation for workers, commercial office spaces and open yards. More info about these can be found below.
DIC is strategically placed between two major highways – the all-connecting Mohamed Bin Zayed Road and the Emirates road. These two roads are linked all over UAE giving access to any part of the country.
As mentioned above, DIC has some world class facilities with their main unique points being:
This 60,000 sq ft land has 8 varying land zones that are available for long term lease. It has a fully functional infrastructure with up to 4 mega per plot. It is available for both industrial and residential use and the location of the land provides easy access to major highways, seaports, and airports.
DIC has ready-to-use , high-powered and cost effective multipurpose warehouses. They can accommodate any type of business needs from cold, chemical and general storage to light industrial use. These warehouses have multi-joined units which lets businesses accommodate different requirements. Business can use the warehouses in either short or long term lease.
For ease of commute and convenience, DIC has a workers’ accommodation with the latest facilities and highest standards built within the community. It features restaurants, supermarkets and much more.
DIC has modern buildings with flexible office spaces that offers flexible terms with the best value of advanced facilities that suit your needs.
Types Of Licenses In DIC
Allows holder to legally carry out trading activities like buying, selling and storing of goods.
Businesses that provides services like accounting, consulting, auditing or management etc needs service licenses.
This license lets businesses carry out any commercial activities
The most commonly sought out license, the holder of this license can carry out manufacturing activities in DIC.
Types Of Company Formation In DIC
Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Must have at least one director
- Shareholders can be an individual or a corporate person
- Must have a minimum capital requirement of AED 50,000
Branch Of A Local Or A Foreign Company
- Can conduct activities that are the same or similar to the parent company that is situated in the same country or in another country.
- No minimum capital is required
Main Benefits Of A Business Set Up In DIC
- Most suitable for businesses in the industrial sector
- Duty-free imports of necessary equipment, machines and raw materials for production
- UAE’s Free Trade agreement allows tariff-free access to the Gulf
- Cooperation Council (GCC) and MENAmarkets for manufacturers adding 40% value locally.
- Flexible business laws and easy company set up24/7 security
- Advanced technology and infrastructure
- Multi-lingual, experienced and skilled workforce availability
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate or income taxes
Our business consultant is available to advise you
Chat with our advisor