Dubai Design District (D3)
Dubai Design District, also known as D3, is a creative community that provides an apt environment for creative thinkers. D3 was established to become a leading destination for design, culture and art. This free zone is home to companies of all creativity and design industries from international fashion houses to local boutique and design studios.
D3 taps into the huge fashion industry and interior design sectors. The free zone is governed by the Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority. D3 is also strategically located next to the world’s famous and bustling Dubai Mall.
Why set up business in Dubai Design District?
D3 is the place where creative minds, local talents and international designers can come together to learn, work and network with incredible artists and famous fashion houses. It is a world class business hub with state-of-the-art facilities and artistic workspaces.
Other benefits include:
- Zero corporate or income taxes
- Can hire as many foreign employees as an employer wants
- Easy and simple legal framework
- Licenses for fashion, design and freelance artists and designers.
- 100% foreign ownership
Types of company formation in D3
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC) â€“ must have at least 1 director
- Branch Office of a UAE Company
- Branch Office of a Foreign Company â€“ must be 51% locally owned. No minimum share capital. Business can conduct the same operations as their parent company.
- Freelance Permit â€“ professionals can get a freelance permit to work under their same given name and not a company name.
Types of licenses available in D3
- Licensing permit
- Manufacturing permit
Our business consultant is available to advise you
Chat with our advisor