Dubai Commodities Centre (DMCC) Freezone
World's No.1 Free Zone
Known as the world’s no.1 free zone, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre or commonly known as DMCC is a free zone unlike any other in Dubai. It is the best mix of work, investments and living opportunities all tucked into the famous Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT) area.
The DMCC Dubai is a central door to open the city of commerce, trade, and business. It has got the crown of Global Free Zone of the Year by the Financial Times FDI magazine for consecutive three years. It has got this crown due to modern infrastructure, world-class services, vibrant community, the best selection of properties, and the ideal environment, sea, and road links.
DMCC free zone was set up in 2002 by the Dubai Government to create a worldwide trade center for the local and foreign investors. Its aim was to provide excellent infrastructure to operate the flourishing commodities market. Now DMCC business center has become the first choice of all business holders. Almost 12,000 companies are working smoothly in the peaceful hub of business including commodities and other fields.
DMCC fits the bill for investors and companies in the retail and commerce sectors. This free zone is the gateway to global trade and has even gotten the title as the Global Free Zone of the Year’ by the Financial Times FDI magazine for three consecutive years. The free zone has two metro stations that provides easy access to most of the JLT clusters and to the rest of Dubai. DMCC is also very close to airports and seaports while being situated next to the main highway.
DMCC has a great environment for both work and living, and has world-class amenities for a thriving marketplace. It is currently home to more than 12,000 companies.
Main Benefits Of A Business Set Up In DMCC
The facilities of DMCC and benefits of free zones fulfill the demands of every kind of business. DMCC has been rated by standard and Poors . Setting up companies in DMCC will not only become a cause of business incentives but also a great brand name for your company. Following are the advantages of DMCC.
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate or income taxes
- No import export taxes
- Easy to acquire license for numerous business activities
- Affordable and flexible office leases available
- All hassles related to visa processing will be taken care of by immigration services
- Trade regulations and standards are always up to date
- Access to trading commodities like gold, diamond, and commodities of exchange
- No restrictions on currencies
Types Of Licenses Available In DMCC
Dubai Multi Commodity Center Enhances the environment of business that creates countless opportunities for business investment. DMCC licensing authority presents the categories of DMCC licenses.
- Trading License: can import, export, store and distribute all permitted items
- Service License: can perform consulting or any other services permitted in the license
- Industrial License: allows light production activities mentioned in the license
- Commercial License: can trade any permitted goods
- Branch Company: allows holder to open a branch of existing parent company in the free zone
Company Formation In DMCC
- New Company
- Representative Office
DMCC Company Formation Procedure
The DMCC free zone authority has made the swiftest and easiest way for registration in DMCC. These are essential to follow for getting registration:
Decide Your Company Type
First step is to decide about business activity. The business activity must be according to the legal framework. There are three options which can be selected in this respect.
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of Company (UAE or Foreign)
Submit Application And Documents
Before the submission of documents Make sure all the documents must be completed and attested.
- Fill the application form
- Copy of visa and passport
- Accurate residential address
- A business plan
- In the case of a branch, copies of parent company documents are required.
- NOC from sponsor, who has a valid visa.
Sign And Collect
Submit the lease treaty to the business office and start your business activity. The DMCC will issue an e-license. After this, you are able to do business in DMCC.
Why Setup A Company In DMCC Free Zone
DMCC has initiated to promote business and trade in Dubai and is making tremendous efforts to make it an ideal state of business. DMCC Company set up will make sure your business is successful. For setting up business in DMCC you should not be worried. Business advisor is present to guide you in this case.
RFZ offers the services of registration, licensing, public relation officer (PRO) services. Our team will help you in legal formalities. We will provide you excellent services for establishing your business
Our business consultant is available to advise you
Chat with our advisor