Accounting and Auditing
Rockefeller Zone have qualified & dedicated team of accountants and financial consultants, with extensive experience in accounting, financial reporting, internal auditing & controls, taxation and VAT returns.
Based on recent company laws, company management is responsible for having accounts that give an actual and fair view of the company to its owners/shareholders/partners, more and more authorities have imposed the requirements to file the audited financial statements as part of the company license renewal and other government requirements.
Entities with regulated activities in the UAE - for example, entities that are regulated by the Central Bank, DFSA - are obliged to file their accounts on the regular basis with the regulator. This can be on quarterly to annual basis
Bookkeeping an reporting services
Considering the nature of the entity's operation, we estimate that the following monthly bookkeeping services are required:
Monthly bookkeeping in the local applicable GAAP and IFRS with the local adjustments when necessary.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting (in either our own format or yours if you let us know requirements).
- Prepare sales journal, purchase journal and other journal entries
- Record all payments and funds received
- Record all accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Record all assets purchased and related depreciation
- Record prepayment and accruals
Let us know your requirements, and we will prepare a reporting package to suit. The completed report package will be submitted to you before the 18th of the following month, provided all the necessary information and documents are prepared and made available to us on a timely basis. The report shall include:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Trial balance
- Bank reconciliation statement
- General ledger listing
- Selected expenses schedules
- Petty cash report
The computation of the accounts are based on the relevant records/documents, information and explanation supplied to us. The control, accuracy and completeness of is therefore the responsibility of you and your company management.
Accounts payable service
As part of our accounting services, we can also support clients who do not have a UAE bank account to manage accounts payables. Since the local entity will be a newly established company, a payment frequency of two times in a month will be sufficient.
- Invoice review and preparation for payment documentation
- Payment approval by management and senior staff
- Payment documents administration and reconciliation with the accounts payable list
- Client and supplier correspondence
Our business consultant is available to advise you
Chat with our advisor