Do you want to settle in a place with endless opportunities? Let’s envision a world where every aspect of your life is perfect: you have access to the best of everything, from the finest education to the most successful businesses.
The UAE Golden VISA is an invitation to a world of boundless opportunity and the fulfillment of every possible desire, whether you are a foreign investor, a visionary entrepreneur, a groundbreaking professional, or an amazing student.
Here, you will learn about the benefits of Golden VISA UAE, the eligibility requirements, and how to apply for UAE Golden VISA to begin your journey towards an unbounded future.
The UAE government created the Golden VISA residence program to attract foreign talent, investors, and businesspeople. Unlike a tourist or work VISA, the UAE Golden VISA allows qualified persons to live and work in the UAE without a local sponsor.
The Golden VISA program grants investors, entrepreneurs, professionals, and excellent students VISA. Specific categories have different eligibility requirements, although most demand financial stability, a considerable contribution to UAE growth, and good behavior.
Benefits Of UAE Golden VISA
Staying in the United Arab Emirates for a long period might unlock new opportunities in the fields of medicine, education, and business. The UAE Golden VISA opens many doors, whether you are an investor trying to grow your portfolio, an entrepreneur hoping to create a business, or a skilled professional searching for a new career. These are some of the UAE Golden VISA benefits.
- One of the most coveted benefits of the UAE Golden VISA is the ability to establish a permanent presence in the UAE. This stability gives individuals and families the confidence to plan for the long term, knowing home safety.
- The UAE Golden VISA is a unique opportunity for the UAE’s growing business environment for entrepreneurs and foreign investors.
- The UAE Golden VISA holder can sponsor family members such as spouse and children.
- The support and resources inside the country make it easier to establish new businesses, grow current ones, and investigate novel trends.
- Outstanding students and their family members can get the 10-year resident Golden VISA which recognizes academic excellence and provides a secure and supportive environment to succeed. These financial incentives with UAE Golden VISA for students make top-tier education in Dubai, giving students a wide range of study options and recognized degrees.
- Families can also use the UAE Golden VISA’s multiple entry option to stay in touch with home and explore new places without having to apply for a new VISA every time.
- Medical professionals can get residence and access to the best healthcare system by applying for a UAE Golden VISA for doctors.
- This visa program enables engineers to advance technology while residing in the UAE permanently.
- People can use the excellent medical services and educational resources available in the UAE.
- A vibrant market and global investment center are available for UAE Golden Visa for real estate investors, allowing them to start a successful profession and live a luxurious, financially secure lifestyle.
UAE Golden VISA Requirements/Eligibility
The government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has lately expanded the categories of people who are qualified to apply for a Golden VISA. It is important to remember that the purpose of this program is to encourage economic growth. The UAE government is recruiting exceptional individuals to grow the economy and produce a talented labor force.
There is a slight chance that your application for a visa eligibility if you do not qualify within one of the categories or if you are unable to meet the visa requirements for your category. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Golden Visa for professionals from the following categories to seek permanent residency in the UAE:
- Prominent Business Leaders
- People with artistic and cultural sensibilities
- Outstanding students with great potential in the sciences
- Masters in their field and experts in their respective fields of study
People seeking the Golden VISA in each of these categories will have to fulfill specific requirements and prerequisites. Requirements for obtaining a Golden visa depend on the kind of business the applicant intends to start, the professional’s specific skill set, or a type of residence. Let’s dive deep into a variety of professional requirements.
Public Sector Project Investors
You may get a 10-year Golden visa without a sponsor if you invest in an investment fund with the following conditions.
- Investors submit a letter from a UAE-accredited investment fund confirming that they have a deposit of two million AED, or
- Submit a current commercial or industrial license as well as a memorandum of association declaring that the investor’s capital investment is not less than two million AED
- Provide a letter from the Federal Tax Authority verifying that the investor makes a yearly payment to the government of at least AED 250,000 in taxes.
Further, you need to affirm that
- Investors should own the invested fund as a whole; the investment amount cannot be a loan.
- The investor must submit medical insurance documents of himself as well as his family.
Business Owners/ Investors
If you are a business owner with a technical or future-oriented economic initiative based on a unique and innovative business idea, you may be eligible for a 5-year Golden visa. Moreover, a letter of approval from each of the following is also required.
- Verification from a UAE-based auditor that the project’s value is at least 500,000 dirhams.
- Emirates officials confirm the technical or prospective nature of the project.
- A recognized UAE-based incubator where the suggested business can take its start.
Real Estate Investors
You may apply for a 5-year Golden visa, without a sponsor if you have a property or a group of properties under certain conditions.
- Provide a document from the emirate’s land department confirming that he owns at least 2 million dirhams in property.
- Buying of a property using a loan from local banks permitted by the local authority.
Professional With Outstanding Skill/Talent
Doctors, scientists, innovators, artists, CEOs, scientists, athletes, and those with advanced degrees in engineering and the physical sciences are a diversity of outstanding specialized abilities. Those who possess exceptional skills in specific fields and fulfill the criteria for their selected category may be granted a Golden visa valid for 10 years.
- A letter of support from the country’s Ministry of Economy, recommending that your patent will contribute to the economy.
Doctors and Scientists
- An authorization to practice medicine in the united arab emirates (for doctors) letter from the Ministry of Health and Prevention
- An Emirates Council of Scientists recommendation or a Mohammed bin Rashid Medal for Scientific Excellence Secretariat letter confirming that the candidate has been awarded the Medal.
Culture and Art Creatives
- A letter of authorization from the relevant Emirati Ministry of Culture.
- A Ministry of Education-accredited university degree with a bachelor’s degree.
- A letter of experience from the past 5 years in the same position, a pay certificate of at least AED 50,000, and a valid employment contract are required.
- A Sports Council or General Sports Authority endorsement letter.
Science And Engineering Experts
- Copy of Ministry of Education-certified Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and job contract.
- A Ministry of Education (Emirates Schools Establishment) recommendation letter is required for a 5-year Golden visa for national-level topper high school students with a minimum grade of 95% in public or private secondary school.
- Students can extend their Golden visa for five years if they are studying in a major/college that takes more than five years.
A Golden visa for 10 years without a sponsor is available to outstanding university students if:
- These requirements include a Ministry of Education-rated A or B university, a recommendation letter, an accredited graduation certificate, or an academic record indicating a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5 for A-class universities and 3.8 for B-class universities.
There has been no more than a 2-year gap since your college graduation. Golden visas, valid for 10 years without a sponsor, are given to exceptional students in overseas universities if they meet the following criteria:
- Based on criteria accepted by the Ministry of Education, the university is ranked among the world’s top 100.
- The student’s overall GPA is more than or equal to 3.5.
- It has been less than two years since you received the degree.
- The Ministry of Education has approved this degree.
A 10-year Golden visa may be granted to an exceptional humanitarian worker. You need to fall into one of these categories to be considered:
- Individuals who have received an appreciation award from a local, regional, or international organization.
- Members and outstanding workers who served regional and international organizations for at least five years.
- Investors of humanitarian work delivered that the value of their support is not less than two million UAE dirhams.
If recommended by a competent authority, frontline heroes who worked tirelessly during emergencies like the COVID-19 outbreak may get the Golden visa. Nursing assistants, lab technicians, pharmacologists, and other Frontline Heroes Office-approved cadres are frontline heroes.
How to Apply for UAE Golden VISA Application
When applying for a Visa, the specific steps required to apply for a VISA application will depend on your business and the category under which you are applying. However, there is a certain procedure to follow to apply for a VISA.
- First, select the appropriate application category and have your paperwork before applying.
- Next, complete the paperwork and submit the payment.
- To find out if your application was accepted or rejected, you may have to wait up to 30 days for a response.
- If you have been approved and currently hold a VISA for the United Arab Emirates, you must cancel it.
- Submit your passport and application for a Golden VISA, and you’ll receive your new VISA stamped inside your passport.
Bank Investment Required for UAE Golden VISA Processing
A 10-year golden visa to the United Arab Emirates can be obtained by depositing a particular amount of money in a UAE bank account. They will require the following items:
- Copy of Emirates ID and original passport.
- Personal photo on a white backdrop.
- A copy of your health insurance.
- Bank letter verifying minimum AED 2 million investment (Refundable after two years).
- Six months of bank statements.
UAE Golden VISA Processing Time
The UAE Golden VISA Processing time cannot be predicted precisely. Depending upon the particulars of your application, the average processing time might be from 2 weeks to 4 weeks.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Golden VISA is an exclusive residency program that seeks to entice business owners, investors, and skilled workers worldwide. For international investors and business professionals, The Golden VISA provides a route forward, whether your objective is to travel and see what the United Arab Emirates offers or to settle there permanently.
Getting a Golden VISA to the United Arab Emirates might lead you to success. You may lay the road to a successful UAE future by following the application process and completing all the requirements.